The EU’s stringent food safety legislation is an internationally recognised standard that is essential information for all industry workers.
This first-class training comes at a fraction of the cost of classroom-based learning – and without the disruption to your business.
After completing this course supervisors should understand:
- How to manage food safety
- Prerequisite programmes
- Different approaches to HACCP
- How to develop HACCP plans
Interactive activities will help to consolidate new information.
When you’ve completed this online training you will sit an online test and, once successful, you can download your certificate.
HACCP systems may be developed by the food industry’s company owners and managers but all staff need to make sure working processes comply with its internationally recognised standards.
The sections covered include:
- Why HACCP-based food safety management systems are so important
- How HACCP approaches food safety procedures
- HACCP-related legislation
- Why prerequisite programmes are so important and what they need to contain
- The first five steps in the logical application of HACCP
- Identifying hazards and risks in a food preparation or production process
- The critical control points (CCPs) for significant hazards and establish critical limits.
- How to monitor CCPs and which corrective actions need to be taken when they fail.
- How to document and record evaluation of HACCP based process
- Review and verification requirements
Approximately 2 hours. However, the learning is self-paced so the course can be completed at your leisure.
This course is important for anyone who works with food. The content applies to caterers, food retailers and food manufacturers. It applies to food handlers and staff working in packaging, distribution or supervision.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
This course content has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and is endorsed by City & Guilds.
When you have successfully completed your course you can download and print your certificate.